BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Still Telling

Doctor comes in.

“Nothing’s broken. Follow up with an orthopedist.”

Have I mentioned yet that the doctor sucked?

No word that ligaments were torn.

No “be carefuls” or “don’t walk”.

And only one day of pain meds.

Did I tell you what the pain level was?

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 the worst?

It was a 25.

I was in labor for 28 freaking hours with no meds and THAT WAS NOTHING!!!

Husband takes me home.

Gets a rolling chair to get me in the house.

I literally cannot walk.

Bathroom?

I crawled.

And cried.

And threw up.

It was the worst night of my life.

And the best it was gonna be for a while.

Did I mentioned yet that I did NOT win tickets to see Bon Jovi?

Yeah, insult to injury at its’ finest.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

All that and no show...

GAWD...

my feet hurt just reading this...poor thing.....

that's awful....

Where Are You?